We fix sprinklers! Unlike other landscaping companies, we enjoy and specialize specifically in sprinkler repair. While others won’t even be properly trained in sprinkler repair, each of our professional technicians is well-qualified to work on your system. We can fix any sprinkler issue that occurs.
- Replace nozzles- Nozzles not spraying correctly? It may be clogged or need replacing. Call Dr. Sprinkler, and we’ll make sure it’s up and running!
- Replace sprinkler heads- Sprinkler heads can break, or become clogged, and need replacing. Without proper heads, dry spots and uneven watering can occur. If you need new heads, Dr. Sprinkler can help!
- Add lawn sprinkler heads- Are you expanding or wanting to add more sprinkler heads to your system? We can do that!
- Replace solenoid valves- If you’re experiencing system leaks and innaccurate amounts of watering in some areas, you may have a failed solenoid valve. If any of these symptoms are occuring, call Dr. Sprinkler, and we’ll replace it right away!
- Replace a control timer- Irrigation timer out-of-date or broken? Dr. Sprinkler can replace it with a new, smart timer that will save you even more time, water, and money!
- Repair a broken line- Swampy areas in one spot, and dry areas in another? This is a symptom of a broken line, which can cause a lot of damage to your yard and waste a bunch of water. If you’re having an issue with a broken line, call us today!
- Reset sprinkler heads- After cleaning or replacing a sprinkler head, they will often need to be reset in order to ensure that their spray patterns are correct. Not sure how to reset? We can help! Contact us today at: (801) 709-1574!
- Raise sprinkler heads in flower beds or behind shrubs- Not raising your sprinkler heads in your flower beds can cause some flowers to not receive any water. Call Dr. Sprinkler to raise those sprinkler heads and ensure that everything receives water.
- Install a rain or moisture sensor- Without a rain or moisture sensor, your system will keep watering, regardless of the weather. With a rain or moisture sensor, however, your system will automatically adjust or turn itself off because of the weather. Have us install one for you today!
- Install sprinkler valve box- Having trouble accessing your sprinkler valves? Dr. Sprinkler can install a valve box so you’ll have easy and quick access to your valves! Call us today!
- Fix lawn dry spots- Lawn turning yellow and dead in certain spots of your yard? Dry spots are a sure sign of something being wrong with your system. Don’t hesitate to call a specialist as soon as you see dry spots appear.
- We service the following zip codes: 84004, 84003, 84065, 84062, 84005, 84043, 84042, 84664, 84057, 84651, 84062, 84601, 84653, 84655, 84045, 84660, and 84663.
- Cities we service include: Alpine, American Fork, Bluffdale, Cedar Hills, Eagle Mountain, Highland, Lehi, Lindon, Mapleton, Orem, Payson, Pleasant Grove, Provo, Salem, Santaquin, Saratoga Springs, Spanish Fork, and Springville.
Key Benefits of the Service
Watering your lawn and is the key to preserving its lushness and beauty. The experts carefully design your sprinkler system to ensure maximum coverage to your lawn. Whether you are looking for a brand new irrigation system to maintain your lawn.
Extend your home with a beautiful garden
Your property value increases many times initial value
Aesthetic garden beauty that improves with age
Allround certified and insured landscapers
Our Landscapers attend annual training seminars